NNPC/CHEVRON 2017/2018 National University Sholarship Awards
On this article we are going to be sharing with you the latest update on 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON National University Sholarship Awards . Mnny have been waiting for the annual NNPC/Chevron University Scholarship 2017 Form and they are wondering why the Scholarship is taking so long to start.
Don’t worry too much because you are not alone on this as Nigerianinfobox.com.ng is standing firm right beside you .The truth is that this year, NNPC/Chevron University Scholarship has been delayed for too long as many interested applicants are expecting the the authority to announce the undergraduate’s application for their annual scholarship scheme even before this time of the year .
Our readers have bombarded us with several questions regarding this 2017/2018 Chevron/NNPC Scholarship Awards. We are going to hit them back with all the relevant information they need on this Scholarship Awards. Every year, Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), offer a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigeria students who need help to complete their education in any Nigerian instituation. It is in the interest of all applicants to know that this Scholarship is granted to applicants on the ground of merit . You are only given this Chevron/NNPC Scholarship Awards if you have been proven worthy , all kind of test is done in a transpirent manner.
e-Applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200-LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigeria Universities.
→Agricultural Engineering / Agricultural Science
→Business Administration / Economics
→Geology / Geophysics
→Mass Communication / Journalism
→Mechanical / Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
→Human Medicine / Dentistry / Pharmacy
Application for this Scholarship is completed at their official portal http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards. We also want applicants to note that only applications submitted through aforementioned web address will be considered, that is to say that if you register in any other portal apart from the one specified here you registration datails will not be recieved . On thesame note, your hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed as it will be trashed .
After the selection exercise which is in line with our e-Scholarship administration proccess, the selected once who are successful in this Scholarship will be invited for a computer-administered qualifying test in selected examination centers nationwide. Applicants should note that Shortlisted candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. It will be therefore wise for you to carefully cross-check your details when completing the online registration to make sure that your phone number and email addresses are properly entered because correction may be impossible after submitting your form online.
How to Apply for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Awards
Double registration is not allowed, but if you have registered before you are to refer to the steps outline in the invitation email. For those who have not registered apply using the steps below:
Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents;
Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
→School ID card
→ Admission letter
→O’ Level result
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards to apply for this 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Sholarship Awards . Follow the steps below to complete your online registration.
Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Hit the “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Go to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards to go back to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your correct information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. MAke sure that the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. MAke sure you review all documents after uploading to avoid error
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Crosscheck your application information if they are correct to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Share with friends , they will celebrate you for that .