This information is for Nigerian Navy 2017 recruitment aspirants, we are using this opportunity to inform those persons that has consulted us whether The Nigerian Navy has started its online registration for the 2017 recruitment exercise . The online registration for The Nigerian Navy recruitment 2017/2018 has finally commence.
Candidates are to carefully scan through this page for all necessary information regarding the online registration, basic requirements, qualifications and what have you. In a statement issued in a statement on Friday by the Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas via the Navy Secretary, “The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for the 2017 recruitment exercise will commence on July 1 and closes on July 31,”
He also said that this 2017 Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise is free of charge for applicants, candidates are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise . He later added that interested candidates should go online and apply via www.joinnigeriannavvy.com.
Applicants are expected to apply once and any body guilty of multiple application will be disqualified from participating in this recruitment exercise. “On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include; declaration and certification by parents/guardian, Local government area certificate form, Police certification form and guarantor form,”
The recruitment exercise will start with an aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for various States across the country on October 7. For more information go to Nigerian Navy page or call support line 08159999011 from 9am to 4pm on working days
As at the time of creating this article, today Tuesday 20th December 2016, Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 Online Application Form has not commence but we are going to be equipting you with all the requirements as well as update and all you need to know about Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 selection process.
Since the Nigerian navy application form for 2017/2018 is not available yet , this article is meant to keep you updated and posted in case you have any interest in participating in the forthcoming Nigerian navy application form. It is very reasonable and important you read through this article carefully especially those of you that it may concern because we are going to be giving you the complete criteria and requirements that is needed for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018.
The major reason why many Nigerian navy applicants has been finding it hard to get shortlisted is because of their inability to provide some of the documents needed ,their failure can be traced down to the limited period of time given to applicants to provide it due to the time constraint. Thus, i want you all to come out with flying colours , i will be listing out for you the Requirements and Basic Qualifications needed for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 successful enlistment. I know some of you have been participating in Nigerian Navy Recruitment for some years now and you have not been able to break that yoke but this time is your time and you will have every reason to rejoice.
All interested candidates who wish to apply for Nigerian Navy 2017/2018 edition should note that the Recruitment Exercise has not started yet . We will be the first online web to announce it to the general public as soon as the online registration kicks off.
1. Candidates applying for Nigerian Navy Recruitment must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
2. Candidates applying for Nigerian Navy Recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years while 24 to 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively.
3. The accepted height for this recruitment is 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
4. Applicants must be Nigerian origin by birth and must be single
Check Nigerian Navy official portal (www.navy.mil.ng) for full detailed instruction
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2017/2018 Requirements
Candidates applying for 2017/2018 recruitment should be armed with the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
1. West African School Certificate/Senior
2. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level,
3. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild,
4. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
5. Secondary School Certificate,
6. Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
7. And also all prospective Nigerian Navy candidates are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
8. For applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc which has not been stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply.
Please all applicants should note that any candidate caught declaring false education/professional qualification will be prosecuted and disqualified respectively. And applicants must be be married because married applicants wont be accepted. Applicants are directed to print out their “consent Form” from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
Applicants with challenges will be disqualify from the recruitment excercise.
1. Short sight
2. Ear problem
3. Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
5. Stammering, or any natural disability
6. Previous orthopedic operation
7. Flat foot
1. Applicants must provide a Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court, Photocopy is accepted.
2. Applicants are directed to bring along with them to the screening venue Photocopies of all their Credentials which include ;
a. A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
b. The completed application form is to be submitted online on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal
c. Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
Nigerian Navy Website
How to apply for Nigerian navy recruitment|Method of Application
>>>Go to Nigerian Navy portal to creat an account with them first, use your Email address to create an account and you will need your User Name and Password . Your Email Address is your User Name and you will have to create a new Password .
>>> Fill the space provided for you (Ratings Application form), make sure you review your inputed information carefully before hitting the submit button.
>>>Download and print a copy of your completed Application form
When it is time for this recruitment we will do well to reveal the date for the Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates .
After completion of your online form ,then click “SUBMIT” and print out all that you need.
MOST READ: Best Insurance Companies In Nigeria (Top 10)