Nigeria Police Academy Registration Form 2017/2018 – Apply [5th Regular Course]
This is to inform the general public that The Nigeria Police Academy admission/application/recruitment form for the 2017/2018 academic session has started and it is now on sale. On thesame ground, we are also informing the public that online application forms for admission into the 5th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, has started and all interested applicants are directed to apply.
All interested applicants should be aware that Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State is admitting suitably qualified students into the 5th regular course degree programmes for the 2017/18 academic session.
The sale of online application forms for admission into Nigeria Police Academy 5th Regular Course degree programme kicked off on Tuesday 7th March, 2017. If you have been longing and wishing to take this form do so now while it is still on.
This application into Nigeria Police Academy is widely open for both male and female Nigerians of good character and ready and willing to serve your great country Nigeria. Before you go ahead and complete your registration form it is smart to know that the application is done online , it is not submitted manually and it is very easy to complete . The commencement of this application form was made known by the Academy Registrar on the Nigeria Police Academy Official site.
We are using this reputable platform to informm the entire people of Nigeria especially those once that are interested in taking this form that the sale of online application forms for admission into the 5th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, has started as initially scheduled.
Method Of Application
Are you ready to apply for Nigeria Police Academy? if yes then visit Nigeria Police Academy’s Website at http://polac.edu.ng so that you can generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code from there. This code will be used to make payment of N3,000.00 through any designated commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
Please do not forget that it’s only those candidates that have writen jamb exam and also written Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are the once elegible to register. As a candidate you don’t need to select the Police Academy as a university of choice in the JAMB form. Only those that obtain the minimum UTME scores will be the only once who can apply or purchase the application form.
Submission Of Application
Please note that application are to be submitted online via their official portal. After submitting the application form , candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Have in mind that candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
Courses Of Study
4. Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
a. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES. BA in:
Nigerian Languages & Linguistics
History & International Studies
b. FACULTY OF LAW:
c. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: BSc in:
d. FACULTY OF SCIENCE: BSc in:
Nigeria Police Academy Registration Requirements
For you to be admitted into Nigeria Police Academy, you must meet up wih these criteria.
1. You must attain the right age before you can apply and the age is 18 to 24 years old
2. You must have sat for JAMB examination because you cannot apply for this academy without your JAMB result .
3. The Nigerian Police Academy must be chosen as first choice while filling the online form .
4. NPA admission form must be purchased from the designated banks by management. The form is sold for N3000 and bank charge may apply.
5. Your online registration must be done here http://polac.edu.ng
6. After filling your online form don’t forget to submit before you cancel the registration page.
Also Read: Salary Structure of the Nigerian Police
7. You will need a passport clearly revealing your face . The passport must be
scanned into the online form.
8. Bank Payment Slip/Confirmation Page
9. Acknowledgement Form
10. All candidates seeking admission must be a Nigerian citizen and must be between the ages of 18 to 24.
11. All applicants must have a height of not less than 5 foot 6 inches (1.67metres) for male, and 5 foot 4 inches (1.62 metres) for female.
12. All male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 36 inches (91cm)
13. Candidates must possess a minimum of 6 credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)-WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB
14. Candidate must be able to prove him or herself worthy in both the written examination and the interview. This is a criteria to identify those that are equal to the task.
15. All successful candidates that are able to scale through the entrance examination will be invited for the NPA Selection Board Interview.
Application Closing Date (2017/2018)
The closing date for submission of NPA application forms is Friday the 16th June, 2017. Don’t forget that Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board Interview.
Share with friends and they will apppreciate it.