The Best And Worst Airports In Nigeria 2016/2017 Brought to you by Nigerian Info Box Blog
We have written several reviews on my areas of life and today we are going to look critically at the List of Best Airports in Nigeria 2016/2017 and after that we will also map out the Worst Airports In Nigeria 2016/2017 . There are several airports in Nigeria but only few of them are up to the task . Nigeria currently have not less than 26 airports operated by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) but on this article we are only going to discuss five of them that stand out as the best , cool and most beautiful .
Only the five best Airports in Nigeria that we are going to be revealing on this article are the first five that meet up with the set international standard . They are only the Nigerian airports worth travelling out of the country with to other nations accross international boundaries.
The rest of them that are not on this list are those ones that are licensed to travel from state to state and they are called domestic/local airports. Looking carefully at Nigerain airports today, there are a lot of noticeable upgrades on their airlines and airport facilities and as a result of this development many aircraft lovers want to travel with them . Left for many Nigerian that are very observant , they would rather prefer to travel through land because they are of the mindset that most Nigerian aircraft are too old to still be in use .
Another Article: Best Football Stadiums in Nigeria 2016 Top 5
Without much ado , let us keep the ball rolling by bringing on the Best And Worst Airports In Nigeria 2016/2017
Best Airports In Nigeria 2016/2017
1. Murtala Muhammed International Airport MMIA, Lagos : Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) is the most beautiful ,largest , coolest airport in Nigeria talking about 2016/2017 ranking . THis airport was constructed in the year 1979 . Murtala Muhammed International Airport MMIA has two runways, one is 3,900 metres and the other is 2,743 metres .
2. Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport : At the number two position is another large, beautiful Nigerian airport known as Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport. In time past during the inception of this airport , it was a local airport but due to it rapid growth and upgrade it was later honoured with a new status of international airport in the year 1950 .
Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport is ons of the oldest airport in Nigeria today .
3. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport NAIA : At the third spot is another best airport in Nigeria 2016 , Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport . Talking about the top and leading airports in Nigeria today , Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport is comfortably sitting on the list . Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport is also one of the busiest airport in Nigeria .
Other cool airports in Nigeria that couldn’t make this top five include ;
1. Gombe Lawanti International Airport (Gombe State)
2. Margaret Ekpo International Airport (Calabar Airport)
3. Akanu Ibiam International Airport (Enugu Airport)
4. Sadiq Abubakar III International Airport (Sultan Saddik Abubakar Airport)
5. Asaba International Airport in Asaba, Delta State
The Worst Airport in Nigeria 2016/2017
Lat year, an online portal with the url (www.sleepinginairports.net) embarked on a quest to spot out the the worst airport in Nigeria but the result will sure amaze you . According to the votes of ravellers in Nigeria , Port Harcourt International Airport was voted as the worst airport in Nigeria but that was for 2015 though .